Step-daughter says I verbally attack her; husband agrees?

I honestly beg to differ. Earlier today she and my husband were talking, and I decided to comment on what she said. Then out of nowhere she says, "You always have a comment on everything I say or do, even when I don't ask for your opinion and when it doesn't involve you." Okay, first off, I can... show more I honestly beg to differ. Earlier today she and my husband were talking, and I decided to comment on what she said. Then out of nowhere she says, "You always have a comment on everything I say or do, even when I don't ask for your opinion and when it doesn't involve you." Okay, first off, I can comment on whatever I want. I don't care if you asked for my opinion or not. I always have problems with this child, and my husband had the nerve to tell me to "Leave her alone," for what reason? I just give my two cents, I don't care if she likes it or not honestly. I honestly have no idea why she thinks I'm always "verbally attacking" her.

What do you think? It seems like my husband is on her side, how do I deal with him?