Why won't my dad let me listen to music when im working!?

Every time I type up something and no one is around I put on some music so I don't get bored. But my dad says its not good to listen to music and I should focus on what im doing. I tell him it helps me focus but he won't understand. What do I do to convince him?

• Sara

Music with words is not good when you are trying to focus on things like school work (typing essays, homework, etc). You may think you are focused, but really your mind is trying to process the music which can overlap your focus on other things.

If you need music, play music that has no words (instrumental) then brain can focus more on what you are doing if it doesnt have to process the words from the music.

whats up step lower back and picture with regard to the placement for a minute. seem on the solid issues your mom and dad do for you. ask your self some quetsions... do they feed you, supply you clothing to positioned on, supply you a roof over your head, heat water to bath int, a mattress to sleep in, covers to maintain you heat, shoes to stroll in to maintain your ft from hurting, makek confident you're in school, do they love you? i do no longer propose supply each and every thing you prefer, yet do they do the flaws that tutor their love, through making confident you have each and every of the flaws above, do they take care of you? I gonna bypass with definite on the protection.... you're youthful and that they are putting limits on you, for solid reason. they like you abode at a definite time possibly by using fact they like to confirm you, they like to be attentive to you're risk-free.... Creeps of the international lurk while the sunlight is going down... they pop out in the time of the day yet plenty greater at night. what in the event that they assist you to roam loose? do you think of you have the adulthood, skills, and components to maintain your self risk-free? possibly no longer, and whether you do no longer they do no longer prefer to take a gamble... i can assure you beyound a shadow of a doubt which you have no longer have been given a bad existence becuase they are giving your some regulations to stay through and that there are a number of plenty worse scenerios to be in. I truthfully have been in worldwide places have been little ladies are dealt with like slaves and that i do no longer propose the kinda slave that works al ittle bit, i propose the form of slave that in case you do no longer artwork they execute you, positioned you in a locked chamber with out nutrition, they whip you with a cane or whip and that they make little ladies to undesirable "FAVORS" against their will and all of the time, all whilst living with their mom and dad. solid success with rocking that approach you have now, you're no longer oging to get everywhere with that.