What do you think Will and Kate will name the Royal Baby?

With less than 4 weeks until the baby is due, I thought of setting up a few bets with my family as to the name. I've narrowed down my list to 6 names for each sex, with a few extras on the side:

Girls: Alice, Sophie/Sophia, Charlotte

(maybe Eva, just cos I love the name, possibly Frances, Grace, Victoria or Alexandra)

Boys: James, George, Louis (possibly Arthur or Philip, due to the family links)

Alice because of Prince Phillip's mother, Sophie/Sophia because it's a high-class name, and Charlotte because I think Will and Kate are quite modern yet timeless, and this name would be perfect. Many people think Diana. I disagree, it will be a middle name most probably.

James because of it's direct royal links, George likewise, and Louis because of William's middle name.

So, after that ramble, what do you think the royal couple's new arrival will be named? Give your top 3 with reasoning if you want. :D

• Hannah

Edward or Elizabeth...

If the babys a....

Girl:

Maybe Diana or Victoria

Elizabeth (I think this may be likely)

Boy:

Edward

I think William might be the middle name.

Can't think of anymore lol.

So basically Edward or Elizabeth.

I think Caroline Elizabeth Diana would be a great choice!!

I'm almost 100% sure, that if its a girl, her middle name will be Diana. And her first name will be something royal ~ Elizabeth Diana, Victoria Diana, Alexandra Diana

For a boy ~ Henry Louis, George Alexander, Alexander William

I'd go with edward or diana.

It would be something English and upper class

The royal advisors probably would