How to prevent vomiting while drinking?

Every time I drink, I vomit... Like one shot makes me barf! This is really annoying how can I stop myself from vomiting at that moment? Thanks alot

If you're gonna say don't drink, dot bother I don't really care what you have to say... I'm not an alcoholic I drink like once a month. And to the person who said something about stabbing my leg..... Seriously? Getting drunk is fun bro lighten up

Eat bread before going out. It will absorb the alcohol once it reaches your stomach. And pace yourself. Doing constant shots or chugging your drinks will upset your stomach.

Other than not drinking or drinking less? That's like asking for the answer to 2 + 2 and prohibiting responses of 4.

very easy question, i got the answer don't bother reading others

i can drink 3 cases to myself without puking

drink slow and enjoy it

let the liquid go through you

meaning once you drink your second bottle wait till you got to take a pis s to grab another

so after every 2 bottles of beer wait til ya got to take a pis s to grab another

to that through all your beer and ya shouldn't puke

cause some times i see people drinking fast and they want to get really F'D up

after about an 1 hour i see then on the couch or near the toilet seat

and all i say is ''' SOFT YOU CAN'T HANDLE!! '' LoL

mean while im feeling that same drunk feeling alll night with out feeling to F'D up

Drink less and avoid strong shots. I can't tolerate strong shots either, if I try and down one, my gag relex kicks in and up it comes. Avoidance is the best option. Stick to something that isn't as strong, eat before you go out but don't eat until you're really full.

• Stop freaking drinking? That's like asking "It hurts really bad when I stab myself in the leg. How do I get it to stop hurting when I stab myself in the leg?"

Do not drink so much. And space them out. The vomiting is your body telling you that it does not like what you are putting into it.

After you have drank for a while drink drink some sparkling water. thats what i do when i feel i littel drunk and it really helps me. i hope you use it.

A shot in the butt of promethazine will work wonders.

Source(s): I'm a sarcastic nurse :-)
  • Buster

Don't drink, or don't drink on an empty stomach.

I'm just sayin'...