Sharon S asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 7 years ago

Why do you always feel so wonderful these days?

My BF makes me feel this each and every day. I love him so much.!

• Grassy

My GF warms my heart with her sweet talk and lucky charms, she is so very special to me.

No possibilities are it won't last for ever, nonetheless there may be support, a book by means of Gary Chapman referred to as the 5 Love Languages simply might insure that she feels the identical manner about you. Good success, i'd say from what I noticeable and comprehend you are cut from the way in which it was once, so thus your will not be an ordinary relationship.

• Nz

........an innocent girl follows me with a cute smile from a distance and that makes me feel so wonderful these days for sure...

Well I was till I seen this question. I've lost my chocolate cake to your BF,..O.well,,..LOL JK I hope you bake him the best cake ever. Bless you both

Cool story.

I don't. I have a nonexistent love life and no job. That's just me though.

because the weather is really nice outside,

congratulations on your new boyfriend!

I don't.

I am tired with working but anyway,I enjoy my work :)