How do i stop talking back to my parents?

Everytime I do something they have something to say about it, and I find it unreasonable and talk back and they get really mad. What do I do to stop? please help!

.

Im 15 male, and I like playing video games and they don't seem to like that

What I do Is wear a rubber on your arm, and when you want to say something rude just pull it so it pinches your skin. It tells your mind not to do what you want to do. Or just bite down on your finger I do that too. (of course not too hard)

You may know that what parents say is from the heart and for your own good.Some things seem unreasonable, but once you passed through them like they did, it really make sense.How would you feel if the girl/boy you love talks back on you when you only want the best for her/him? There's a difference between generations, ok but we shouldn't deny the past and they should get along with the future.

It would be helpful to know how old you are and what type of things you find unreasonable.

because of the fact maximum parents that are friends with their newborn's friends parents are in straightforward terms friends with them interior the 1st place because of the fact they pick to discover each and every thing out and gossip. lol

Just accept what they say. If you don't agree with it just don't say anything. It's very hard, I know. It's probably just teenage hormones.