Why I don't feel like hungry these days ?

I can stay energetic through out the day without eating.. I don't feel like hungry and feeling uncomfortable to eat... Is this a sign of healthy or unhealthy ?

Hi Born To Be A Child,

Your question is a complex one, best answered by a

dietitian and doctor working together, after taking your Body Mass Index reading

and much, much more, it may even be normal for you but let the advice come from

the professionals ok ?

Great Question.

Best Wishes.

Mars Mission Soon In A Galaxy Near Yours..

Source(s):

Studies

First few days you may feel energetic, but when days goes on u will start becoming weak.

Try to do exercise, try to walk, burn calories, even after if you cant eat well.....u have to consult a physician.

``One cannot think well, work well, sleep well, if one has not dined well``

Have a great day :-)

I've been in the same situation too,Balaji.

I believe you must have been working on something and you're

pretty excited about it until you don't really care about eating or

even resting.

It's okay as long as you don't keep this for too long like me

where I ended up in ER.HAHA

the same thing happens to me every summer/spring. for me, i've been told it's just the weather changing and like the heat and stuff. sometimes you just get a week where you're not that hungry and then maybe next week your appetite will be back!

Hi Born to be a child, better consult with a physician. Take care of your health my dear

It's a sign of depression usually. Loss of appetite.

Haan!

Dont sit simply..do something!

Dont stay alone, be with your friends!

DONT SIT IN FRONT OF COMPUTER FOR ALL DAY...24 hoursum online irukadhinga!

I fully agree some time I am also feel like this, but due to your because your mentally not good, tense

Its probably depression...If so find time to stay active and completely focus on it..If you dont think its depression,then may be its due to health problems..you must probably visit your doctor..

You might have an eating disorder...please see a good physician....you can try and make a schedule ...make sure you try and consume fruits and vegetables..everyday....