Some questions about life in Britain?

What would be the average rent for a 1 bedroom flat in Hastings? How far is Hastings from London? Where would be the best place to live within an hour of central London (when I say best I mean best value for money - "cost of renting" vs "nice & safe area") What would the average wage for an... show more What would be the average rent for a 1 bedroom flat in Hastings?
How far is Hastings from London?
Where would be the best place to live within an hour of central London (when I say best I mean best value for money - "cost of renting" vs "nice & safe area")
What would the average wage for an admin worker/book keeper be in Britain with 13 years experience?
I'm sure everyone is going to say it's impossible to find work in Britain (as people say the same everywhere in the world) but if someone has any positives to say on the job front please comment...

Please note that I am a British citizen so no need to comment about weather I can work in Britain.

Any help is appreciated.
Cheers,