Aaron asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

How do I stop thinking about the woman who bullied me a year ago? How do I get over it and move on?

I was psychologically bullied last year from a notorious bully at our organization, she's a very sad, miserable and lonely older lady who doesn't have much in her life besides work. I had time off work from stress because of her. I can't face her and I feel sick whenever I see her (we no longer work together but I still see her around as she works at another location to me now).

I'm so happy she's out of my life, but I still often find myself thinking about her a whole year on. Worrying we may have to work together again one day, worry she's still out to get me or plotting, or still trying to turn others against me.

How do I overcome regularly thinking about her, how do I stop worrying about what she MIGHT be doing? I'm so sick of thinking about it, it's very draining.

I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, just any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance! :-)

Aaron.

I don't want to revenge her or anything, I've found those feelings are more self-destructive that constructive. But thanks for the suggestion Maria.

Hi Aaron, that’s good you don’t want a revenge cause it would’t make any difference in making you feel better and have only make the problem worse even if you “succeed” and harm the person in any way.

Here is a quick solution even though there is more to learn and if you want to do that just go and read this article it will help you a lot. Make sure to read it so you can understand and apply it. Click here to see it: http://www.yogaforeternalbliss.com/happiness_and_s...

Anyway here is a quick solution you can start right away:

You should forgive and let go. If you don't take the time to properly do that it and release that emotion that you are holding on it might show up as some physical problem in your body. Undigested thoughts will store in the body and create mental toxins which would have to be cleared up. There is a simple way to do that.

Sit with your spine straight in an armless chair and close your eyes. Take a deep breath and relax your whole body. Breathe normally through the nose.

Now imagine the person you want to forgive and know that even though she treated you badly she is still child of God, looking for happiness, looking for joy, only that she is looking through the wrong actions. And people who do these wrong aactions are hit the worst of all. And this is very sad. Imagine the person you want to forgive as a little child, alone in th street weeping and looking for love. Stand biside her and take this little poor crying child by the hand and comfort her in your lap. Give her the love and forgiveness from the bottom of your heart.

Then keep your eyes closed and affirm mentally: *I lovingly protect myself with thoughts of joy and peace. The past is forgiven and forgotten. I am free in this moment.

Then feel the joy and happiness in your heart. Do this every day for best results.

Joy to You

Ramacharya

report this to the owner of the bar, if you haven't already, and to the police in your town. you can get a restraining order against the one who continues to make your life miserable. the restraining order will say that she cannot come within 100 feet of you, wherever you are, including your place of work. it will also say that she cannot come anywhere near your family, have that include your bf. she cannot contact you in anyway. and if she does, even after getting the restraining order, note the exact day and time, and call the police. each contact she attempts to make will count as a strike against her in court, and eventually she could go to jail if she keeps it up. get the law on your side by getting a restraining order, then you won't have to kick her ***, the law will. ;)

I find that trying to forgive whoever did you wrong is a great way to cope. Seems stupid, but sometimes it's the only way to move on from it. Forgive and forget.

Smack her in the face. Get back at her