I need Christian advice: I'm in a marriage alone.?

I am a Christian wife who prays for change in myself and in my husband daily. I believe God can work miracles. My husband moved to Florida from up north to be with me. We've been married almost four years. My husband seems emotionally dead towards me. He wasn't always like this. I do think I know why... show more I am a Christian wife who prays for change in myself and in my husband daily. I believe God can work miracles. My husband moved to Florida from up north to be with me. We've been married almost four years. My husband seems emotionally dead towards me. He wasn't always like this. I do think I know why though. He has been scarred with a troubled childhood and multiple bad relationships with females starting with his mother and sister. When we met he understood I was a Christian. In the beginning he would initiate prayer with me and I loved that. He did wonderful things for my mom and I adored that. He is always a giving person still. Except with me. And now he shuts everyone out. Never violent or loud...just...nothing. I also have two daughters from a previous marriage. He initially told me of two children he has but... 6 months into our marriage I found out there were 2 more children he never told me about. And I only knew of one previous marriage. Turns out there were two. I found out all of this through old papers in the garage. I have since forgiven him for all that and I'm trying to move forward. But he's so negative that he allows work, and baby mama drama to come in between us. I asked him if he loved me. He told me he didn't even love himself. I mentioned therapy. He's not interested. I pray all day over him and about this situation. Now we rarely speak. Any touching, I initiate. He pulls away. Its hard getting my feelings hurt daily. God is carrying me and I thank Him! No one knows the depth of our issues. I know i had issues with how I handled things but I'm really trying and learning how to love my husband. Thinking before I speak...and showing him encouragement and letting him know I want to be there. He says he doesn't feel like a part of this family. My family loves him. He keeps shutting himself out. And without getting too graphic, intimacy lately..when it does happen is just...him laying there "ready" with a pillow over his head, waiting for me to do whatever. Now I've been called pretty even beautiful by many people and I try to stay attractive:? On top of that, he misses TWO of his kids, things aren't going well at work, we don't share finances (child support drama, we both agreed not to) so I pay for everything except light bill...To top it off...he wont see a counselor with me! just needed an outlet. Sorry its so long. What would you do in this situation? My God and my kids keep me going...thanks...
Update: To answer why I divorced the first time. I found out my husband repeatedly committed adultery....grounds for divorce.