Helen S asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 years ago

Do you feel sorry for this little lad?

Yes - I know I've just added to the story by putting it on here but far too often now we are subjected to a plethora of 'Mothers' who appear to be on the 15 minutes of personal fame trail.

Karen Matthews

Tia Sharp's Mother and Grandmother

Mairead Philpott

Coral Jones

All dressed to the nines, new hair colour, new t shirts etc etc and now there's this one.

Why doesn't she just cover up on the school run? Poor little lad. As for looking like Katy Perry, perhaps so on a dark day but behaves more like Mrs Johnson in the second link?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2333896

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOZPBUu7Fro

Youtube thumbnail

stacey, I can assure you that's not spiteful - SHE is using her child to get more work. How do I know?

SHE went to the papers with the story and SHE dressed like a tart next to that poor kiddie.

As for the mothers who go dressed in their jammies - yes, I've seen them, hair scrunched up in a 'laggie band, yesterday's mascara on the cheek bones and cigs dripping from foetid, unwashed teeth. They've neither style nor shame. Plato ask's where's the Father? Indeed, where is he, poor little lad.

@ Dorothy - hit the nail right on the head! Attention seeking.

@ Corny, sorry but that's just rubbish! It's all about HER not HIM and the poor kid is actually 'posing' with her, pouting etc etc - these women make me sick! I have friends who have lost their children to various ailments including cancer, they don't go out and die their hair, get a new set of dentures or a boob job. I ALWAYS put our children first, i'd never have embarrassed them like that!

Ah I see zak was visiting again last night - words of wisdom or his usual rubbish? Anyone owning up to having it removed and his account also? Never mind, well done!

Yes.

But not for the reason stated.

I doubt kids would bully him because of the way his mum looks.

More likely to be the case if she was a munter.

I feel sorry for him because his mother is using him to get attention.

Source(s): The story....tripe.

She may be using the kid to promote herself,right or wrong she is providing for him and trying to get him educated as best she can,The part of the article that made me think was her comment about the other kids mothers initially asking her to do their make up so what happened to change the attitudes and where does all this hostility come from,are they jealous of her looks and ambition,it very odd the hostile mothers have equally hostile children,some of the kids remarks strike me like the comment about the red lipstick,sounds to me like someones been putting words in the kids mouths.

She also claiming she does not wear provocative clothes while doing the school run so did she tell the wrong people about the modelling jobs and the hope to be a Katie Parry lookalike,I do feel sorry for the boy but I also feel these "mothers" are not people I would like,we live in a bitter and twisted society,I fail to understand where all the bad attitudes and hostility comes from.

• Jean

Yes i feel very sorry for any little boy who has to go through any form of bullying I know because it happened to my son . Having experienced this first hand it seems to me bullying has a variety of reasons The bullies pick on the weakest for whatever they see is justification in their mind and it doesn't mean the mother in this instance is the real cause , it is convenient for others to protect their own who are committing the terrible deed to blame an easy point to gain support for their actions. mean while the bullies escape the scrutiny for their actions,Remember don't judge a book by it's cover. The mother looks like she cares for her son ,he does not look deprived or neglected.So don't blame the mum blame the bullies.

Source(s): been through the agony of trying to protect my son from the bullies .

Yeah because of his age I doubt he is being bullied because of his mother. Besides, the "bullying" he would or even will endure at Secondary school will be all banter, not physical violence. One of the boys at my Secondary school had a hot mum and she used to dress as if she was on her way to the club and so naturally us being all teenage boys, as it was an all boys school, felt it was our right and duty to let him know how we all felt and we sure did haha

But if she seriously thinks it's because of how she dresses then surely any responsible parent would make the necessary adjustments. Sure, one shouldn't have to but surely your young child's well-being trumps ones need to be defiant.

• Yes of course I feel sorry for the lad. He is being bullied. That is awful for any child. Don't you feel sorry for him. The mother looks like that for her job. If she did not work I am sure you would be the first to criticise . To compare someone who does a bit of modelling to someone who burns down a house with all their kids in us quite sick. Why do people like you stick up for people like this only if they are bullied by none white people? She went to the press out of desperation as the school refuses to take her seriously. She is worried about her kid being bullied. Surely as a mother you can understand that, no matter what she looks like?

Helen can you not see that the fact she is a Katy Perry look alike is an important part of the story? The Mail have very obviously asked her to pose like that to illustrate the story, and the supposed reason behind her son being bullied. She has thankfully not list her son, but she is trying to do the best for him. Why should that be an embarrassment to him, to have a mother who cares enough for him to keep him off school for six months and to go to the national press to help her child. She is doing what she feels is best to help her child. You may not like her modern dress sense or methods, but to criticise her motives seems callous.

• stacey

His mother has done nothing wrong she works and provides for her boy , plenty of mothers are dolled up at the school gates, I remember picking my niece up 30 years ago and it looked like all the mothers were going night clubbing at 9am it was bizarre

Mothers are slagged off for wearing pyjamas at the school gates too , they just cant win can they

kids should not bully him because she is a model , the schools and parents should sort it out , blaming his mother is not the answer , sounds like the Other mummies are a tad jealous

comparing her to karen mathews mairehead philpott is very spiteful and unnecessary of you Helen

• Andi C

Seems like a storm in a D cup!

• John

Bet the slags got one of

those :@rse antlers/slag tag/

tramp stamp.

Sweet kid,sh!t mum !.

He was bullied because he was weaker than the bully that's how they work

• Plato

Yes and where's his father?