Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 7 years ago

why is my husband suddenly finding big bottomed curvy girls hot when im skinny?

he always said he liked my dainty petite shape but he's been flirting n eyeing girls who are much bigger than me with big booties and busts does it mean there is something wrong between us? is it a phase

because i've only been observing him and keeping an eye on how he interacts with girls of same body built as me ive not noticed him flirt and until my friend told me wow he is kinda too friendly with this girl at the party that i noticed ..i never saw other body types as a risk but now i think im wrong

• Howard

Men can change their opinion of what is sexy as they get older just the same as women..... BUT i haven't... I have always considered slim and petite to be sexy...It is simply my preference...(I am 100kg)

My best friend likes big girls with large breasts (He is 78 kg).....

Are you really sure your husband is flirting or is that your friend causing problems..??

My partner asked me do i like flirting with girls...I told her i like talking to people

I laugh and joke with some girls and will talk to some girls and give them my attention BUT i also do that with kids and with men and with older people and with boys whether they are fat or pretty.....

The biggest factor is if i click with their personality.....

BUT for me i try to be very aware of not crossing any lines that would cause stress for my partner...

MAYBE you need to discuss your feelings......I have one suggestion if you do that.......

Make it a discussion that is balanced and friendly..... You know what will work with your husband....

I would start like this.....

"I have something that might appear delicate to talk about.... It is something that worries me a little BUT i don't want our discussion to get out of hand or go in the wrong direction.... Will you help me with that...?? Then proceed BUT be clever and soft in what you say and how you say it.....

This is just a suggestion OR maybe you have a better way....

IF he is genuinely flirting and is crossing lines that are unacceptable then maybe you need to consider other plans or actions...... IF your husband has wandering eyes then all girls are a danger...

I think you need to find out where things are really at...

I do NOT allow the opinions from other people to affect me until i have gathered all the facts.... I am very cautious of people that cannot be objective (AND 95% of people are not objective and the worst are friends and family)......

First thing is to think for yourself.....

I hope all is OK..

Good Luck

There is nothing like a large curved *** on a women. Breasts are nice but she when she is sitting on your lap there is no feeling like it. I think girls should stop focussing on breasts but toning their bums. It is the most feminine feature a women could have. I personally don't like stick thin girls. Not my thing sorry.

It might be a hard pill to swallow but just because you're married it doesn't mean he's not attracted to other women. He may never even consider being with another woman but you can't help attraction.

You wouldn't be fooling anyone by saying you've never been attracted to anyone other than your husband whilst married!

The media dictates that we should all aspire to have slim, muscular bodies. But in reality people like all sorts of figures and shapes.

Maybe ask him about it, just make sure he knows you're willing to accept whatever answer he gives you. More importantly, make sure that YOU are willing to accept the answer he gives you!

Its good that keep watching every move of ur husband..

Men have different thought at different section of life...It has been encouraged due to the awkward dressing of women showing every thing to every men... When u women had fought to be fleshy on the streets there is no mean in crying now that ur hubby flirts with every1 and affectionate with bigg booty girls...

Men's nature is to enjoy the beauty of the girls. There is no wrong in it that nature.. when most of the women had chose a wrong way to lure every men by their physic structure .. there is another section of good women are affected largely..

• Sarah

He has been looking else where, maybe watching porn etc with curvy girls in it and has decided he likes them, when something changes in a relationship to do with appearance it is usually down to something that he/she is doing behind the others back, he will still love you though!

Better still if you think that there is something the matter, mention your concerns and ask him, if you keep it to yourself you will become biased and wont see the bigger picture, sounds like you are already over thinking the situation and others are backing your suspicions, i know you asking him out face to face he could lie to you but you read his reactions and then you get the truth.

Men pretty much like all women. They may have a favourite type, but that can change and it's not like they wouldn't look, or flirt, with a woman of a different shape. He can like your petite shape, and their curvy busts and butts. It is said though that if a man cheats, it is usually with someone unlike his partner. Don't worry so much what "type" of woman he is flirting with, worry that he is flirting at all, and look to home to fix it, don't blame this on outside factors.

Petite shapes are nice but most men want a little to grab hold of, this doesn't mean he's not turned on by you but there it is only natural for a man to want those mother hips, I believe its called a hour glass figure. So get out there and do the px90 or something like it to build that back side up.

Well perhaps he has seen the light and realised that curvy larger women can be really hot as well,

Your husband ?!?that is wrong i suggest you talk to him and give him a good shouting because if you are married he shouldnt be eyeing other girls

He is most probably aware that you have noticed his behaviour and is enjoying what it is doing to you,try doing it to him.see how he likes it!