AMERICANS, who did you vote for in the 2012 Presidential Election and why??:)?

I'm using the looser sense of the word but I mean residents of the USA!

I'm doing research on USA politics for A level and this would really help.

Obama is the best president in my life time, He and the first lady make me so proud to be an American. They help the under dog and give the rich something to think about. He has got us out of wars and stopped us from getting us into another war. He has brought our children home from useless wars. I like Romey, but that McCain what are those people thinking to keep putting him in office.

neither. i disliked both of them, Romney and Obama.

i have been allowed to vote since Obama vs McCaine but i did not vote back then either.

hope i get a real choice 2016.

I did not vote at all. I don't want to register as a republican or democrat. I wanted to register as an independent but in my state an independent cannot vote in a primary election.

I voted, but not for Obama or Romney.

I didn't vote in the most recent election.

i WAS going to vote for obama but i realized that he hasnt done too much, he won the election because of his speaking skills, which is great and all, but how exactly does that help the american people?

• Pie

I'm not old enough to vote yet, but I sure as hell wouldn't have voted for Obama

Obama

• Mitt Romney because I would rather have our spendings on social/welfare cut and higher taxes with the inconvenience of a little extra dollars on daily purchases rather than be in debt from college loans the rest of my life...

Romney because of business experience, he's pro-life, elimination of obamacare, his pipeline idea...