AMERICANS, who did you vote for in the 2012 Presidential Election and why??:)?

I'm using the looser sense of the word but I mean residents of the USA!

I'm doing research on USA politics for A level and this would really help.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

Obama is the best president in my life time, He and the first lady make me so proud to be an American. They help the under dog and give the rich something to think about. He has got us out of wars and stopped us from getting us into another war. He has brought our children home from useless wars. I like Romey, but that McCain what are those people thinking to keep putting him in office.

• 8 years ago

neither. i disliked both of them, Romney and Obama.

i have been allowed to vote since Obama vs McCaine but i did not vote back then either.

hope i get a real choice 2016.

• 8 years ago

I did not vote at all. I don't want to register as a republican or democrat. I wanted to register as an independent but in my state an independent cannot vote in a primary election.

• 8 years ago

I voted, but not for Obama or Romney.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I didn't vote in the most recent election.

• 8 years ago

i WAS going to vote for obama but i realized that he hasnt done too much, he won the election because of his speaking skills, which is great and all, but how exactly does that help the american people?

• Pie
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I'm not old enough to vote yet, but I sure as hell wouldn't have voted for Obama

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Obama

• Mitt Romney because I would rather have our spendings on social/welfare cut and higher taxes with the inconvenience of a little extra dollars on daily purchases rather than be in debt from college loans the rest of my life...

• 8 years ago

Romney because of business experience, he's pro-life, elimination of obamacare, his pipeline idea...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.