porn and masturbation addiction will god forgive me?? for christians?

ok this question not for the athiests sorry I know wat yur gona say gods not real its okay to mastubateand watch porn etc etc pliz guys thanks but this is for the believers. okay I know its embarrassing and as much as I wana not look at myself I am addicted to porn and masturbation I am not curreny a Christian I as hoping to e baptised but not until I can stop this addiction I feel so embarassd that I even though I want to e loyal to god I cant this addiction is taking me away from the lord almighty no matter how many times I pray and say forgive me god I wont do it again I ask him for strength but I just fall into evil trap again. I currently am suffering from a stomach disease which I guess I deserve after how much I have hurt the lord by going against his words and I thought the god would heal me and show me the way but now I feel like I have put the lord down too much and he has turned his ears away from my prayers and wont listen to me or heal me or help me overcome addiction ?? how can I gain the lords love back and how can I be assured he is with me and still loves me even though im a sinner who keeps repeating it, im tired guys I wana be born of god im so lost. thanks for listening god bless u all

Cool paragraphs bro... owait

Porn And Masturbation Addiction

Always remember this: there is nothing you can do to make God love you more or love you less.

Before we even loved or knew about anything God, He already sent His Son to die in our place, to save us from eternal punishment.

You don't need to earn God's favor. God loves you and will forgive you regardless of what you've done, are doing, and will do.

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Remember that we are all sinners. Christians are all broken people. We all need the Lord and we can't do anything without Him.

Jesus did not come to heal the perfect, but to heal the sick and the wounded. Come to Him, broken as you are, and allow Him to heal you and change you.

I also recommend that you find a reliable and mature Christian that you can openly share your struggles with. Find someone who can be your accountability partner and constantly keep an eye on you and pray for you.

Dude, get it together. You either have the will power to stop, or you don't. Leave your notions of god out of it. Masturbation is not only natural, it's healthy and normal. Do you obsess over it? THEN it's a problem. Want a way to stop? Then just stop gradually. Do it 3 times a day? Make it twice per day for a month, then once a day for another month, then once every other day, and so on. Just like any other addiction.

Either way, OWN it. It's YOUR addiction. You weren't afflicted with it, it's not something that 'happened' to you, it's you. Wanna stop? Then stop. But again, stop or not because it's what YOU WANT, and don't act like a 9 year old who needs someone to help him do everything. You don't need help overcoming your addiction, you need to do it yourself. If you can't, that's YOU.

First of all to all atheists etc. your forgiven. :) Pornography and Masturbation fall under the sins of Lust and Gluttony primarily as well as Sloth and probably most of the others somehow. It is a sin. I share your issue and your guilt. God forgives those who seek forgiveness without prejudice. Always remember Jesus is Love, and love triumphs above all things including the most grievous of sins. God will never forget you even if you forget God. Don't let your percieved shortfalls keep you from getting baptized. You are human and will always be subject to imperfection; don't let it get in the way of living your life. Seek guidance in your civil and religous community and pray often to clear your mind.

PS: Because for some reason I can't comment on other answers, Religion IS Psycology IS Philosophy. Priests and pastors are trained as well as university schooled psycologists to provide personal guidance and support to members of their congregations. Maybe "Organized" Philosophy.

Dont be ashamed of anything when it comes to God. He sees anything and everything, he knows everything, more about yourself than you know. You must go through a lot of struggles that no one must understand but God does. If you confide in him like you do masturbation you imagine how much easier life would be? I can speak on my personal expierence and say that I do the same thing and it sucks. You feel like gross after you do it and you say you wont do it and you cant fight it. Say to God Im messed up and screwed up and I know it so fix me God. I have tried to fix my addiction on my own and I cannot. Your my everything...God doesnt want you to ask for forgiveness at this point. He wants you to cry out. So I should do the same. I dont know who you are but I will pray for you

• Nothing to be ashamed of and if you dont please yourself at least occasionally youre just going to be trying to look for someone to have sex with instead of spending time looking for love whether youre aware of it or not. Its normal to masturbate and not necessarily an addiction. Its only an addiction if you need it many times a day and cant resist from doing it. Watching porn while masturbating is more a problem than masturbating by itself since if you over do it you can cause porn desensitization and an addiction cycle of sorts but in moderation its fine. Actual addiction can cause sexual dysfunction or sexual dependance. This is a matter of psychology more than christianity.

God Bless you too. It sounds like your having some problems with your health and life. Firstly, try not to blame God or yourself for these calamities. As Christians, accepting the Lord Jesus as God's Son that he sent down from Heaven to save us from our sins, you have sanctuary even when you are weak. God does not purposely make life terrible for us. Everything we go through should be prayed about and God is there to be your armor. We all make mistakes and sin. It is natural. It is also natural that we are going to repeat the sins. What is important is that you do get baptized as you are a Christian in the name of Jesus Christ, if you die tomorrow you didn't do it today. Remember that Jesus hung around prostitutes and robbers. Why? Because even the wayward need help. Just turn to him when you need his strength and try to overcome. But don't be so hard on yourself. The one thing I have learned the most about my own addictions is that you must remember that Satan will tempt you and you must try to keep him at bay. I used to have to fight with myself and Satan about porn. and after awhile we forget about it and the addiction is gone. It takes work, but know that God forgives you regardless. You must learn to forgive yourself.

God is not upset with people who do that so you need to get that out of your head because all you want is sex and God gave every human that desire on purpose! so don't feel bad it really doesn't matter :P

it doesn't say any place in the Bible that its bad or a sin or against the laws so you're in the clear :)

Source(s): Bible and Life

Go to a therapist or a pastor/priest/religious leader. They are better with this specific topic than a random group of Yahoo Answers people.

Don't worry, a lot of Christians are tossers.

Your problem is you have no self control.

Your god fantasy has nothing to do with it.