Do you agree that all IPL fans, if not CSK fan hate CSK?

Favorite Answer

yes because that is in southern India and have dark skinned players (badrinath, ashwin)

CSK also have best players like bravo,hussey, raina ,dhoni etc

but CSK will always rock!!!! F-CK HATERS !!!

No,I don't hate CSK.I actually think they are a pretty balanced team.I supported the Delhi Daredevils in the early seasons of the IPL but when Gambhir went to the Kolkata Knight Riders,I started supporting them.But the only teams I root for at present is KKR and Rajasthan Royals.I support RR only because of Rahul Dravid and have utmost respect for that man.Even after so much controversy,I do not hate CSK,I like them because they are led by the Indian Captain MS. Dhoni himself.So,I find no reason to hate them.However there is one team I dislike with passion and it is RCB,I mean I do not like that side.It does not matter who they face I am always against them.

IPL does not meant to be taken seriously. It is like a movie where everything is scripted and pre designed. It is not a sport but entertainment. When all powerful Board President Srinivasan is also the owner of CSK, it is but natural that it will reach in finals of every season.

Yes, I agree with your if I am not CSK fan then I hate CSK. But I am CSK fan, so I live CSK and MS Dhoni.

I don't go to politics and that's why I love to watch them playing. CSK is also playing well and this team is already in final.

The reason everyone hates CSK is MS Dhoni....

I support KKR whenever I watch IPL. I don't support any other team. At the same time, I don't even hate them. Just that I'm not interested in what they do.

Regards.

I don't hate CSK, I just want them to lose every game they play.

I don't like them but don't even hate them.

I love PWI because it is the nearest team to my hometown and has one of the best future stars of India- Bhuvi.

I like MI too because of Sachin.

Don't hate any team.

• It will be called blasphemy to hate a team having Sir Ravindra Jadeja.

: D