Did the Obama Administration FINALLY find an amendment they LIKE? (The 5th)?

OBVIOUSLY they have no respect for the first.
They think the 2nd is flawed.
The 3rd is irrelevant since most wars are overseas now.
They certainly don't give a sh*t about the 4th.
The 5th comes in handy when you don't want to testify about sh*tting on the other ones I guess.
Update: @progress........"Um. That gal did not hold an “appointed” position. Nice try."

No, she didn't. And apparently no one will be fired and we all just pretend the union that all the IRS employees are in had no impact on this situation.
Update 2: @sarah..."It's odd that you suddenly care about the constitution, when your party has openly called for eliminating the entire constitution...in your own words:" I've railed against the Patriot Act (Obama kept it), indefinite detention (Obama kept it), illegal wiretapping (Obama LOVES IT), etc... show more @sarah..."It's odd that you suddenly care about the constitution, when your party has openly called for eliminating the entire constitution...in your own words:"

I've railed against the Patriot Act (Obama kept it), indefinite detention (Obama kept it), illegal wiretapping (Obama LOVES IT), etc etc.

PRETENDING nobody can criticize obama because nobody criticized Bush is bullsh*t and you know it.