I'm 13 and want to break up with my boyfriend?

I'm 13 and I have been dating my bf for about 3 months. lately he hasn't been talking to me and I am loosing interest in him. We go to different schools and it is hard to catch up and I want to break up with him on face book but I don't know how to, someone help!?!!

• Fred
    Favorite Answer

no dont do it, take your time! dont rush with breaking up okay

answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201305...

Give him the decency and do it face to face. Maybe go with a friend for support (even if he/she stands a few feet behind you when you deliver the news) and tell him things are not working out and its for the best that you both split up. Another idea is, if you don't want to make it final you could have break in your relationship for the time being and see how things go. Hope this helps!

Sweetheart! your only 13. OMG! A boyfriend issue shouldn't even be a problem to you. Tell him you guys are young and you only want to be friends and explore other friendships with other boys also. Remember to keep your pants on hunnie bunnie. Having a relationship with a boy at your age on a serious tip shuddent even be on your agenda at this time. What about you and your friend girls going out to the mall, the zoo any place fun don't tie your self down to one eggheaded boy. You have lots of time ahead of you to get serious with a young man. Right now enjoy being a kid. Tell him you don't want to hurt his feelings but you don't want a serious boyfriend right now your just learning what dateing is all about. Good luck sweetie.

Don't facebook him. It's better to talk about these things directly to each other. Trust me, breaking up with my first boyfriend online was one of the worst things I've done when I was younger. He hated me. Anyways, Tell him how you feel about everything and that you think it's best for the two of you to break it off. Don't text either. Call, hear each others voices and ask each others opinion of the situation. Don't disregard his feelings.

Talk to him tell him how you feel and see what he says and if you want to still break up after talking then do it but don't do it over Facebook that's a bit harsh at least phone him if you won't do it face to face

Discover how to get your ex back with simple text message: http://getyourexback.checkhere.info

Many girls break up with their significant others, is because they need time to figure things out. Don't take it personally, if you want her back, you have to show her you can help her. If you love her then you'll let her go, that's it. Not everybody who you date in high school you end up staying with, the chances are extremely unlikely. So if she doesn't want to, then you need to let her go.

Talking openly is the best way ever in this kind of problems. But most importantly the talk has be listen and expressed clearly from both side. There might be lots of other ways but as a well wisher I really recommend this method. Breaking relations are not good on any meaning but there are always simple ways to solve it. Try this method and try it again and again. Best wishes...

1. Tell a trusted adult (they should know what to do and it will help you feel a little better to tell someone close to you) 2. Tell his parent(s) 3. Watch your back at all times (you should tell the cops [no matter how long ago it was] and ask them what to do) 4. Pray (for both you and him) (If you haven't accepted God as you personal savior and would like to, feel free to send me an email) 5. Stop worrying about being/getting in a relationship and concentrate on school

Call him and just tell him straight out you don't think it's working out and ye should break up

Just tell him that you don't see him enough & you think it's a good idea that you go your separate ways.

Source(s): me
  • Tom

No problem. Just put Ken back in his box and forget about him. You and Barbie can still be friends.