What happened to love, kindness and respect of others?

Why the need to betray and hurt?

• Grassy
    Favorite Answer

There has to be a sustainable level for long term stability and not peak-overshoot. Betrayal is never needed but you have to get hurt a little.

Source(s): Just Grassy Honey and my last name isn't Honey even though I like yours.

Because this country is only a pathetic shell of what it once was. People are in debt, losing their homes, unemployed, etc. Everyone is miserable and taking it out on each other. Sad but true.

• Mack

Many people are more concerned for themselves instead of others. Love, kindness, and respect is there but not as evident.

Cause many people are cruel and selfish. Greed and power led them to only care about themselves.

Because Sharon that is just who some people are and their karma tic lesson to be learned.

It's not always as simple as that.. and sometimes, many are left hurting.

• Mrs H

There are too many people that think it's all about them

people don't know whom they are and who god is,

love and understanding disappears , confusion takes it place

a dying art

• doug g

It isn't being taught anymore. It is a me first, give me ,give me society.