Is there anything that you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances?

• Favorite Answer

Lay in a bathtub and be covered in tarantulas.

I absolutely refuse under ANY circumstance(s), to worship a false-god.

I never, ever, ever want to think that I'm infallible. I refuse to think I know everything, or anything, really, and it's this mindset that makes me want to learn. Because you can't learn if you already know, right?

Because I think ultimate knowledge of any and all truths is the ultimate good, I refuse to believe I've ever reached it. Because what if I haven't, and I stop trying to learn? What if I stagnate?

That all depends on how extreme the circumstance , if it were to save my life then yeah I would probably do just about anything , I mean I do have morals but if it came down to a life or death situation I choose life .

Yes I find that some things you should never do under any circumstances. Here is a list of some.

-Bully others

-Kill someone

-set a building on fire

- Cheat

-Gossip

-Be rude

-Not listen

• ?

Yah I will never agree to harm some one else for any cost under any circumstances.. Thank you.

Source(s): ever feel

Kill an animal for food (like a cow, pig, sheep, etc). Not so much the fact that I don't eat it, but more that I have no idea how to do it and I'd rather not waste an animals life, or have to see it die.

Homework.

Source(s): The brain that needs work
  • Jesere

There are many things which fall under this Category

There are many things which fall under this Category. same here

Treat LGBT people like they are the scum of the earth. I'm sorry, but I believe firmly in gay pride and nothing will change my mind about that.

Source(s): My mind