Is there anything that you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances?

51 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Lay in a bathtub and be covered in tarantulas.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I absolutely refuse under ANY circumstance(s), to worship a false-god.

• 7 years ago

I never, ever, ever want to think that I'm infallible. I refuse to think I know everything, or anything, really, and it's this mindset that makes me want to learn. Because you can't learn if you already know, right?

Because I think ultimate knowledge of any and all truths is the ultimate good, I refuse to believe I've ever reached it. Because what if I haven't, and I stop trying to learn? What if I stagnate?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

That all depends on how extreme the circumstance , if it were to save my life then yeah I would probably do just about anything , I mean I do have morals but if it came down to a life or death situation I choose life .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes I find that some things you should never do under any circumstances. Here is a list of some.

-Bully others

-Kill someone

-set a building on fire

- Cheat

-Gossip

-Be rude

-Not listen

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Yah I will never agree to harm some one else for any cost under any circumstances.. Thank you.

Source(s): ever feel
  • 7 years ago

Kill an animal for food (like a cow, pig, sheep, etc). Not so much the fact that I don't eat it, but more that I have no idea how to do it and I'd rather not waste an animals life, or have to see it die.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Homework.

Source(s): The brain that needs work
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

There are many things which fall under this Category

• 7 years ago

There are many things which fall under this Category. same here

• 7 years ago

Treat LGBT people like they are the scum of the earth. I'm sorry, but I believe firmly in gay pride and nothing will change my mind about that.

Source(s): My mind
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.