Poll: Do You Remember Your Dreams .. !?

Or Do You Forget Them As Soon As You Wake Up ..

i remember some of them. as a child i used to have much more vivid dreams where i had more control over what was going on and could always remember them every single morning. i loved it. nowadays i dont remember my dreams often at all, and often think i dont even dream! haha but when i do infrequently dream its always a vivid experience and i can usually remember many details and even colours and surroundings as well as conversations and descriptions of other people or things in my dream. i love the experience of it. when i was younger (im still only 18 now), i used to be able to influence my dream before i even fell asleep. i would think about something and concentrate my thoughts on that as i was in bed and before i fell asleep, and more often then not i would dream of what i had been thinking about. it was like my alternate reality.

• luna

I have to say I do remember some of my dreams but there are those dreams that I forget upon waking.

There are those dreams that I wake up from and want to go back to sleep to re-enter the dream. Only the good ones though. xx

• Tawny

Yes, some of them I remember very clearly, even ones from years ago. Others I forget in an instant.

I only remember my dreams if I am woken up during them, as if the alarm goes off while dreaming, other than that I never remember any of them, but the ones I do remember, I remember them for as long as I want.

• olly

Yes if I write them down first thing in the morning and if i am not interrupted the first short while after waking up since I must pay attention to consider them. If I do get interupted at the same time remembering they're misplaced endlessly.

Half and half--

I sometimes dream of... perverted - if I must - things, or cool fights with an awesome anime character, or something just plain weird... so remembering it is sort of a thrill. Other than that, no, no I never remember my dreams.

• linh

Correct Your Grammar, Typing Like This Is Really Making Yourself Look Uneducated.

I remember some, but forget others.

I go through phases. Sometimes I can remember them, sometimes I forget.

you forget a big percentage of your dreams after a few minutes of waking up.

Source(s): General Psychology subject