JET asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

Heat vs. Pacers NBA Playoffs predictions?

My friend and I (both basketball fans) are having a disagreement on which two teams we think will play in the finals this. And which team is most likely to win it all. Any opinions with reasons for them??? Amy advice is cool. Plus im just curious as to what you guys think about the playoffs. Im a Knicks fan so im pissed! Lol

Heat in 5. I think they will have too much firepower and the Pacers will struggle to keep up. The Heat have the #1 playoff offense and defense in terms of efficiency and even though they haven't really played anyone good, they also haven't played their best basketball. If Wade is even close to being healthy, this series will be over soon.

Heat win 4-1

Heat in 6 or 7 games

I think the Heat win in 6 or 7.

Lakers vs celtics or Lakers vs bulls both are particularly doubtless fit ups (can not believe the spurs to stay healthful sorry) In both case I suppose the lakers win though the bulls have a significantly better danger than the celtics. Bynum and Gasol are simply too much for the injury nagged Oneals to handle (in the event that they were even simply four years younger. . . But they may be now not).

Heat will win in maybe 5 games or so... But I have a west team winning the title this year. Be they spurs or grizzlies.

Eastern Conference Finals: Heat in 6 games

Western Conference Finals: Spurs in 6 games

G0t it? Go0d!!!!

Spurs and the pacers. My gut just doubts the heat this year for some reason. Remember me kid, im gunna be like that pshycic ocotpus during the world cup.

I can only tell you that Heat has the tactical advantage, they will come in confident and you'll see an outstanding performance. I see a doube digit loss for the Pacers.

No-one can realize that you're so sure that last competition can gain you back all the amount of money but you can only accomplish that with the Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/XWKcy .  

Zcodes System will give you a sports betting strategy system. With Zcodes System you can get some extra money as you can have all of the activities betting programs that function in just one single Zcodes System.