Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Why do guys feel your butt when making out?

I was kissing this guy and wearing these jean shorts and he kept putting his hands in my back pockets and feeling my butt like a lot. I was just wondering what that means and why guys do that? Also, he kept like pushing up against me sort of?

Favorite Answer

1. He enjoys the feel of your butt

2. He is getting you used to being touched in "forbidden" areas

3. Once you get used to this touch, it is easier for hands to move further down between your thighs and under to the ULTIMATE target.

4. He's pushing up against you to give himself and possibly you, some sexual stimulation.

If a girl has a severe high quality butt, a guy is gonna seem at it. this is purely a actuality of existence. i can be sure the place a girl could be offended via at, yet on an identical time she ought to experience flattered that she is exceedingly sufficient for a guy to be checking her out. i seem at ladies butts while i'm with my g/f. She does no longer get offended that I try this and in many situations situations will seem with me. i comprehend that men are watching my girlfriends butt. It does no longer difficulty me because of the fact i'm the single taking her homestead that night!!!!

because boys are horny and they like butts and boobs and soft squishy parts on women because they're naughty horny little boys. if it makes you uncomfortable tell him to stop. it's your body and you should only let someone do what you're comfortable with!

Just natural instinct, we love butts and boobs

He wants to turn himself on. n he thinks u like it n he wants u to know that he likes it

Plz answer this q! I will answer urs!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnXXh...

idk but i like it