Are you glad you voted for a president that uses government to intimidate citizens?

Favorite Answer

You can't intimidate the ignorant. But then again, you really don't have to.

People who voted for him, are either in denial, or blissfully ignorant. Both are intractable.

I hate it when government affiliated with either party uses power of government to intimidate the people, oppress people, or kill people overseas.

I did not vote for Obama, but not Romney either. Romney said he agreed with George Bush's policies which were oppressive as well. That said I think I'd rather have Romney than Obama because Obama by now is much worse than Bush. My state, California, was guaranteed to reelect the scumbag Obama so I voted for Gary Johnson, the only libertarian candidate.

Ideally I wish Ron Paul were president. He would have stopped the wars.

Source(s): Self

Oh, but of course -- as long as he intimidates BAD citizens!

Because his successor -- from the opposition party -- will never use the same methods against the good and benevolent ME, will he?

And then, if he does this intimidation thing right, there will NEVER be a President from the opposition party again... Wouldn't that be terrific?

• Frog

Better than the alternative. And speaking of alternatives, why can't the GOP come up with an electable candidate? Is it because the tea party is big on talk but doesn't actually DO anything like propose alternative policies?

Who are these Tea Party people? I've never met one. The only ones I've ever seen were a couple of years ago when the Tea Party started and they showed some demonstrations on TV where a lot of real white, middle aged and older, people were gathered doing a lot of complaining. And they seem to be here on this forum where they complain anonymously and vigorously.

Also, they all seem to be getting their info from the same place as they are all in complete lockstep with each other and spout off the same wording on every issue.

Do they actually do anything other than whine? What kind of activities are involved?

Wrong On, you got a problem. You don't have any concrete facts yet and still you are screaming somebody is guilty.You are NOT wise.

I didn't. I voted for Gary Johnson. He's for less government and more liberty.

• .

I didn't vote for Bush.

Source(s): Bam!
  • Mark

No, mainly because I didn't vote for him. blame it on the liberals, they're the one who did. it's their fault.

Source(s): I don't blame for enemies who want to destroy this country.

I'm glad i didn't vote for him.

• Greg

No.

I didn't.

Who is the President in New Zealand and what has he done that was so bad???