Smile
Smile asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

What hair dye color would suit a brown skinned African-American girl?

I'm in the process of growing out my hair, but in the process I want to change the color a bit since I'm bored of black hair and I've noticed the tips of my hair turning auburn. Instead I want to dye my hair a whole new color and I'm thinking brown/dark brown with maybe some highlights? Any suggestions and any hair dye brands which are good and long lasting and won't break hair?

Thank you so much!

Dark purple is nice. Try it.

I love guys with their possess ordinary hair color. I suppose that's a little bit too much for a guy to wish to color his hair. It can be unhealthy enough us woman have to go by way of the dye method of coloring our hair and looking to hold to maintain it healthful even as, but if a guy has to color his hair and take a look at to hold up with the colour too that's just not my type of man. To every their possess though. I do not put down any girl that likes a guy like this considering the fact that no matter what he's nonetheless a human being that wishes love and appreciate. This is just my opinion and what i would and would no longer pick.

Red.