Sharon S asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 years ago

Has learning the truth about soomeone changed your mind now about them?

someone sorry

• Cosmic
    Favorite Answer

Very rarely. If I care or even love someone, it makes no difference what the truth is. I may not approve of it, but I will still care for them. You can not completely judge someone accurately unless you have walked in their shoes, and besides, judging is not my job.

Yes! there is a very annoying man at my work and everyone hates him. I've always defended him saying he's just kinda goofy, trying to be funny. One day he got caught taking sixty bucks from my coworker, since then I don't see him as goofy. He even played a song on the jukebox that I normallylike. ButI didn'tenjoy so much because he is the one that played it. (I'm a bartender)

Once you know what you know, it'll always be in the back of your mind.

• Arnie

Yes. Someone who has caused me immense trouble which has cost me everything at some stage in my life. I now know that he is just mentally ill, and instead of hating his guts, I just pity him. Doesn't mean I feel any sympathy or so, or that I have forgotten about the trouble he got me into, not that. But it's none of my concern, really. Not my problem. I moved on and recovered from everything that went wrong, and he is still crazy, so who lost out? Not me.

• Mack

Yes of course.

The truth is not always negative. Sometimes you learn things that enhance the good feelings one has about someone.

Yes you have no idea....Ive tried to be nice to them and ive tried talking to them but it seems they like to try and make me out to be the bad guy when i have not done a thing wrong...the truth always comes out and eventually i know all will see whats really goin on.

Someone is playing games and it is not me.

Have I learned this truth by experience or only by what another's opinion is?

Some things can only make me like that someone even more, some things don't matter since it's none of my business and some things.. could change my mind, depending on how serious they are...

• Grassy

learning the truth means someone has been a Fibber Fox.

Yes.

• Tigger

There was a guy on the bus. He talked funny. He talked loudly. He laughed really loud. I thought he was mentally challenged. Then I became aware that he was deaf.

Oh yes :)

Even if you have known that fellow for 7 years,you still don't know his

true colour :(