Poll - Have you ever sent a pizza to someone else's house?

Yesterday my friend was complaining about how hungry he was, so as a joke, I called a pizza place and gave them his address.

Unfortunately for me, he took to facebook, posting a picture of a half eaten slice of pizza and said "Jokes on you whoever sent that pizza to my house - I bought it"

Was worth it though.

No.

Although my local Pizza joint has a text service for ordering, and I ordered a Pizza to my college whilst I was in the middle of seminar. Tutor took two slices during the lecture as 'payment' for not kicking me out.

Next time order 12 large pizzas plus 8 2-liter Cokes.

I tried sending a pizza to the house Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was hiding, but all the pizza places were closed.

I haven't because I'd be afraid of getting in trouble & not being able to order pizza again, that would be a tradegy I love pizza.

Thats pretty funny but nope never have done that before. Ive ordered pizza for me and thats it. I know sounds kinda selfish lol.

Source(s): BREELAN <33333
  • Eric

That's funny, it was not worth it. There are certain people I wish I could send a discussing pizza to

no, but a long time ago when i worked at dominos i was hungry (and i didn't like their pizza)..i called up papa johns and had them deliver to dominos

• That's awesome. I haven't done it before, but I have friends who do it to eachother pretty often. Thankfully, not to me yet.

Never

yes hons too the city morgue. hope they enjoyed it.