Lepord asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

will vegtable oil grow my hair out?

Im trying to grow my hair out LONGGG.......lol so could i use vegtable oil?

I wouldn't recommend vegetable oil.

However, coconut oil and olive oil are very good for the ends of your hair (and skin!) putting some on the ends of your hair and skin once or twice a week and rinsing with water and blotting dry is fine and is great at replenishing dry skin or hair.

if you actually want a real product for your hair I recommend buying moroccan argan oil (this is what I use coupled with olive oil or coconut oil every now and then) and it has done tremendously for my once dry ends (which have been bleached by the way).

if your ends are damaged your hair will have a hard time growing so you need to replenish your ends with a protein filler that you can get at a hair store.

There are many methods to make our hair grow faster, shine , glitter in natural ways without using chemicals. Learn here https://bitly.im/aMIca Men, and sometimes women, notice that their hair is thinning prematurely for several different reasons. Age, menopause, pregnancy, genetics, illness, and other factors all play a role in hair loss. Sure, you can use drugs or you can go in for a hair transplant or fusion, but sometimes the easiest, most inexpensive solution, is to try to stop hair loss naturally.

It does not help the hair in growing but it will make hair softer. The rate of hair growth is however depend on genetics .

I think that vegetable oil cannot grow your hair but it will damage your hair.

I would like to recommend Gohnson's Baby Oil - purple color

Source(s): Experience

Nope

vegetable 0il...........? yaaa if it is f0r olive 0il it does make hair gr0w unusualiee fast! but w8 do yoo mean cooking oil? :)

it will make it very greasy! try shampoo and conditioners that lengthen your hair and take vitamins

no, its a cooking oil