Help, Writers block!?

Basically I'm writing a fan fiction for Vampire Diaries called The Stone Castle and I am stuck. Damon has asked my OC Adria to meet him by this apple tree in her garden. I want them to go on some kind of first date. The catch is Adria is princess of the dark dimension and her father Klaus will destroy anyone who wants to date her especially Damon Salvatore (coz they hav beef enit ;) ). This means the date must be low key but intimate, any ideas? i thought they could go over to the stables and just talk and brush the horses but i don't really like that idea, so i'm using it as a back up. Some fresh new idea's would be much appreciated. Thank you.

If you want to check out my story, which is better than described up there here is the link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186349/1/The-Stone-Ca...

• jen
    Favorite Answer

Damon low key, not really his style

Thanks for answering mine. How about he picks an apple for her and says something about temptation like with Adam and Eve and then they go for a horse ride in the forest by the castle where he has set up a beautiful picnic for her by a lake deep within the forest and it is literally the most beautiful place she has ever been. They stay there until dark when the fire flies come and light up the forest like stars. I don't know. I'm sorry I am not much help.

how about she disguises herself and sneaks out the castle through a secret passageway they both go for a boat ride and they reach the otherside where there is a an abandoned cottage.

they can be as intimate as you want them to be.

just an idea i came up with and good luck to your story.