Whats required to have a sturgeon farm?

I saw a program on TV six months ago and it went to a sturgeon farm and each sturgeon after maybe 3 years (I forget the actual amount of years) had enough caviar inside to be worth around £15,000 each!! Is it hard and expensive to keep sturgeon? I'm sure there would be something that makes it difficult or... show more I saw a program on TV six months ago and it went to a sturgeon farm and each sturgeon after maybe 3 years (I forget the actual amount of years) had enough caviar inside to be worth around £15,000 each!! Is it hard and expensive to keep sturgeon? I'm sure there would be something that makes it difficult or everyone would be building ponds and putting a few sturgeon in there as investments (I understand they grow rather big though. Is it only a certain type of sturgeon?
Update: Dan M. Yer, already thought about that. The farm on the show had metal grating covering the pond. I was thinking just keeping it in a secluded area, not telling anybody and putting metal grates on top aswell (thats if I do it).
1 answer 1