Christians please help?

Why doesn't God answer my prayer? I am seeking God, I want to know if He's real. My cell leader told me to pray to God, asking Him to reveal Himself. And I did. In fact I prayed many times asking for Him to reveal Himself by showing me a rainbow. Because to me, a rainbow is a symbol of God's... show more Why doesn't God answer my prayer?
I am seeking God, I want to know if He's real.
My cell leader told me to pray to God, asking Him to reveal Himself.
And I did.
In fact I prayed many times asking for Him to reveal Himself by showing me a rainbow. Because to me, a rainbow is a symbol of God's promises.

It's been so long, why doesn't He answer? I can't understand why He doesn't want to answer, I mean, my request is according to His will. His will is for us to know Him, so why, when I ask, He doesn't answer?

It seems like God answers other people's prayers, but not mine. Does He hate me? Or am I doing anything wrong?
Didnt Jesus say that whoever comes to Him He will never drive away? (John 6:37)

I am always studying, and I put my studies as my 1st priority.
But that was last time. This year, I have decided to put God first, and I have been going to church every week, and this is something I wouldn't do in the past. I would have spent the time studying instead.

I have given up my time for Him, I pray, asking and asking.
Why doesn't God answer? I am desperate for Him, but I feel so far from Him, and that He doesn't care about me at all.

Please help.
Update: @Believe what you know: how do I ask then? I want to know, yet I don't know what to do. I can only think of praying, but then you say it's wrong?