why it seems that women enjoy calling men "ugly"?

for instance, on this section i constantly read women saying things like "i find most men ugly" and i'm not lying, if you are a regular on this section you know what i'm talking about. For instance, 20 minutes ago a woman wrote this "In the real world hot guys are rare.I don't find myself staring at men whatsoever.Most men I see are ugly, out of shape or just average.Not much to stare at." how could somebody be so cruel? i don't get it... i have never read a man saying something like that about women.. why women are like that? i don't understand.. Such woman has a problem with men who are "ugly, out of shape or just average" , why? i don't have any problem with women who have those qualities, well, i don't even think there's such thing as an ugly woman... or person.

thanks for your time..

It just reflects the high standards women have for men (which they deny).

Women expect men to be tall, be confident, be handsome, earn a good income, have a good muscular body (not too chubby, not too skinny) etc.

Meanwhile men are open to dating a wide range of women, from shy to confident, short to tall, poor to rich, skinny to chubby.

Pretty much all a woman has to do is not be fat, and many of them still complain about this.

I'm guilty, I've said that on here, lol. I've said that about the men in Northern California, where I live now. It's because they are not very physically appealing to me, but then I'm comparing them to men in Southern California who live along the coast and love going down to the beach & spend their free time at the gym or partying, so it's not a fair comparison I guess. I'm trying to admire the positive qualities in them/him, but it's not what I am used to. I guess men who are driven to success are a good thing and with me getting older (I'm 24) that should be my goal, BUT I'd be lying if I said that physically I'm not still into the guy with the tan skin, white teeth, muscles and dresses well. It's funny though, because I used to date those kinds of guys and they were usually bad in relationships. Earlier this year after the guy I dated until January turned out to have a fiancee, I decided to date nerdy men, and since then, every guy I've dated so far has bored me in a way, but then maybe I'm just being rude. I have a dream man in my mind, which is NEVER good because fantasies for the opposite sex never come true. People are real, fantasies are not.

Well its our own damn fault and im a guy and yes there are ugly ppl out there. I am one of those guys who do take care of myself, I look great and women tell me too, but all i get from guys is that i look gay or dude thats so gay. Seriously all you guys should just SUCK IT UP, just look at it you dont use cosmetics, you dont use any of the stuff that women use to make themselves look above average and you spend less than half the time trying to improve your appearance you cut your hair short and most of the time it has no style and just looks drab and the clothes we wear are plain and boring too and you expect women to be kind to you or even share the fabulous spot light with you when it comes to beauty. I dont know how to get through youre thick heads that WOMEN ARE VISUAL TOO, yet you expect them to do all of the work when it comes to looking good while you go out with your hairy *** bodies and ungroomed beards and expect these airbrushed-to-high-hell women to look at you as if you are some kind of adonis, pfft get real dude. Us men have put women on a pedestal esp in media telling them how beautiful they are all day long and yet we are SHOCKED when they say they rather look at each other than us men. Yall are stupid u deserve to be called ugly, get up off your *** and start trying like theyve been doing for centuries if you want compliments.

If the guy doesn't look like say Ryan Reynolds or some other Hollywood hunk then they dont want anything to do with you. The number one problem is too high of standards. I sort of look like George Costanza yet he had several girlfriends on the show despite being short chunky and half bald. Yet its impossible for me to find a decent girl thats not stuck up

• Dv8s

Men have no problem calling a women ugly, if that is the case.

my experience has always been that men dumb or smart are the ones who will not accept a woman as she is. Men in my experience prefer the airbrushed unrealistic women in magazines. Maybe the shallow women you've had experience with only like a dumb man because he has great tongue action, a super big johnson, and mad skills. That combo is hard to find all in one man.

I don't see life as most ppl see it...I honestly believe in real love and that you fall in love with a person for the person they are and not what they appear to be its all bullshit instead of focusing on heart and mind the shallow ppl focus on what they can get out of it or how the person will make other ppl look at them...its not about that...cause at the end of the day ppl usually choose to accept what they see on the surface they accept what a persons heart has to offer and that my friend is a bunch of horse ****

When she says hot guys, she either means phsically hot guys that like her, or men that are beautiful inward and outward

That is not true! Personally, i find a lot of guys

Beautiful! :)

Gender narrcisist leotards.

Because it makes them feel better about themselves when people put others down.