How do guys feel about being Friendzoned?

I heard from my friend that Friendzone is a terrible and horrifying place

for guys who have been friendzoned by girls...

I want to know what guys feel about being friendzoned...

but my main question is that, what exactly is Friendzone?

Can girls get Friendzoned by guys too?

Favorite Answer

It's terrible when someone gets friendzoned but the easiest way out is not to be her friend. Be a bit of an asshole

The friendzone is a dark place for anyone whoseen crush only wants to be friends. Sometimes you can fIggy your way out and manage to get with your crush. I went it without a fight because I couldn't stand losing my best friend and sat there for almost 1 1/2 to 2 years before recent events. He came in and pulled me out of the friendzone and I've never been happier. :3

It can be a place you willingly go to to protect your friendship or somewhere you go in kicking and screaming. Sometimes you are pulled out and sometimes you gotta fight so hard you can crawl from the depths of the Friendzone and take your place by their side. Boy or girl (I'm a girl) its a battle of patience and will. The friendzone is a place you really won't want to be.

Source(s): Experience
  • Josh

Being friendzoned means that the person he/she wanted to be with will never be anything more than his/her friend. No real dates and no further relationship advancements. Men and Women can be friendzoned, it's not just for guys. Being told lets just be friends is just a nice way of saying "You've been put in the friendzone." Yeah it sucks, but if you learn fast and live well you get over things like that.

Yes girls can get friendzoned too!

Its when you like someone and they only think of you as a friend and that's it...

Some end up liking each other (which means they come out of the friend zone) and they were in the friendzone because they're too scared to see how the other feels, other than that it means they only see you as a friend.

Source(s): Favorite show is friendzoned on mtv. Used to be in the friendzone...

Friendzoned is when you're good friends with someone and thats all they think of you even tho you want to be more. It's horrible for the one that was Friendzoned it's like having a knife through your heart.

Source(s): Myself

Friendzone is when a girl (or guy) basically says that they want to be friends and that's it.

My boyfriend described being friendzoned as follows: it's like being stranded in the middle of an ocean without a boat, and being completely surrounded by hungry sharks, who proceed to eat you.

I disagree with the term friend-zone because I think it creates a victim complex. A person should be allowed to not want to be more than friends without being made to feel bad for not wanting to date someone just because they're a 'nice guy.' And if a guy is being nice just to get girls, then he's not really that nice anyway. A better term is 'Sorry, she's just not interested.'

That being said, yes girls can be 'friend-zoned.'

The friendzone is where beta as **** guys get places for being too passive and thus not possessing the "boy friend material".

Being "friendzoned" can be a blessing. The more friends you have that are girls, the more beautiful girls you are going to meet through them. :)

First off yes girls can get friend zoned! It's not as common because guys fall for girls faster then most girls! Friend zoning is where u out that person in a section of no return! U usually can't get out of it because girls don't think of you as a girlfriend! Lastly it sucks and it's happened to every guy!