Have you THANKED GOD today?

IF not --- take time to do it now.

Has GOD THANKED US today?

For being gullible enough to still believe in him even though it has been thousands of years since our ancestors invented him out of fear of death and to find an explaination for phenomena that seemed indecipherable (and back then there was no proper education, computers etc. so we really have no excuse anymore)?

• Sam

Not in the last 16 years.

• Asker

Why should I? Has "GOD" given me something today? Or yesterday? (Don't know about tomorrow...)

By the way, even if he/she/it gives me something good even tomorrow, how will I know it is GOD giving me that thing and not just anyone else?

.

Source(s): ME

I thank God for His Son

John 3:16-18

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Yes, everyday I wake up and until I closed my tardy eyes at night before I go to bed, and this makes my life complete in each day, just to include to my prayer for those. who is suffering for less in life those with feelings for more anguish and pains based on their terminally ill or with less life span.

Yes. I thanked God when my parents brought home Dominoes pizza for dinner!

• Carl

Thanked God today? Are you out of your ******* mind? I lost 4 family members in an automobile accident and he could have prevented it. **** God!

I thanked Poseidon for the bountiful harvest of fish I ate.

I thank god each day.

Which god should I thank? Nm, I pick me.