"Mastered" What does the word mean to you?

I keep seeing people use the word "Mastered" to describe the level someone has developed the basics of a (any) martial art to in order to be good enough for first degree black belt. I'm wondering if they don't think before they throw that word out there? Or do they have a much different idea of... show more I keep seeing people use the word "Mastered" to describe the level someone has developed the basics of a (any) martial art to in order to be good enough for first degree black belt. I'm wondering if they don't think before they throw that word out there? Or do they have a much different idea of what the word mastered means, than the word means to me. Or perhaps they have a double set of standards for the word.... Like one meaning when describing a new black belt and a different definition when talking about someone that is truly a Master of a martial art. What is your idea of what the term means?

...
Update: While I appreciate that you all took the time to give an answer, what I was looking for was a logical, straightforward answer/ definition. Some of you did that. Some of you took this as an invitation to give me some gibberish or something that I suppose is supposed to sound philosophical? I realize that everyone... show more While I appreciate that you all took the time to give an answer, what I was looking for was a logical, straightforward answer/ definition. Some of you did that. Some of you took this as an invitation to give me some gibberish or something that I suppose is supposed to sound philosophical? I realize that everyone has different ideas as to what the term master, or mastered means. My whole point was to show that by any reasonable definition of the term/s using them to describe the skills of a new black belt should not be within and reasonable definition of the term/s.

...