How to break up a friendship without telling your friend?

Our friendship is falling apart anyways and she never seems to care when I talk to her anyway. However, whenever i ask her if our friendship is breaking she usually just ignores it. What pisses me off is the fact she never calls me, so basically i make time to call her always, then she always tells me she's busy and will call me back...a week goes by without her calling me then I always call her and she makes up some excuses. She never keeps her word, so I am kind of tired of this nonsense. We live in different states btw, we became friends a few years ago until I had to move, but I swear for the past year she has been blowing me off is this way of her telling me that she doesn't want to be friends anymore? However, whenever I ignore HER like she doe to me she always emails me with a bunch of more excuses...I mean what?! WHAT!

Any advice would be helpful?

Right her an email explaining ur true feelings of ur situation and if she responds negatively than don't talk to her again or she could be going through some tough **** and maybe u can reach out to her by saying things like whatever ur going through ur not alone. Hope this helped somewhat

oh hey! this just happened to me! emails and all @>@ been putting up with it for years and i just did and .... told her. and you know what happened? NOTHING. Own up and tell her. You do not deserve that and its going to hurt your really bad but you do not have to waste your time on people who have no time for you. Its been 2 months and my "best friend" has yet to say anything to me.

Be honest and know that you deserve better because that is not a friend.

Source(s): Just happened to me with my best friend " " of 10+years

Obviously you're putting much more effort into your friendship than she is. It's fairly easy to just put as much effort as she has been and just ignore her. There are many people out there to be friends with and those who will put an equal effort into a friendship with you.

Friends are supposed to make you happy, not more stressed. :)

Thats easier because you live in different states. Don't return her calls or texts.

She should get the point. You have to have good willpower.

you dont have to do nothing ...since you guys live miles just give it time,slowly it will fade.

Source(s): personal experience