How to break up a friendship without telling your friend?

How to break up a friendship without telling your friend? Our friendship is falling apart anyways and she never seems to care when I talk to her anyway. However, whenever i ask her if our friendship is breaking she usually just ignores it. What pisses me off is the fact she never calls me, so basically i make time... show more How to break up a friendship without telling your friend?
Our friendship is falling apart anyways and she never seems to care when I talk to her anyway. However, whenever i ask her if our friendship is breaking she usually just ignores it. What pisses me off is the fact she never calls me, so basically i make time to call her always, then she always tells me she's busy and will call me back...a week goes by without her calling me then I always call her and she makes up some excuses. She never keeps her word, so I am kind of tired of this nonsense. We live in different states btw, we became friends a few years ago until I had to move, but I swear for the past year she has been blowing me off is this way of her telling me that she doesn't want to be friends anymore? However, whenever I ignore HER like she doe to me she always emails me with a bunch of more excuses...I mean what?! WHAT!
Any advice would be helpful?