Do I have a bed bug problem in my car?

I dropped off a friend that was in my car a total of five minutes. I look over and see a red, oval shaped insect on the seat next to me, I am guessing it is a bed bug or a tick. Freaking out I stopped the car pulled into a parking lot and examined all the crevasses and everywhere I could find and found one more. I... show more I dropped off a friend that was in my car a total of five minutes. I look over and see a red, oval shaped insect on the seat next to me, I am guessing it is a bed bug or a tick. Freaking out I stopped the car pulled into a parking lot and examined all the crevasses and everywhere I could find and found one more. I immediately killed both of the bugs that I seen. From time he got into the car to killing I would say was a total 10 minutes. Should I be worried about a possible infestation? I also vacuumed my car right away. From time he got in to car being vacuumed I would say was maybe an hour. I checked all my clothing and belongings before bringing them into my apartment and found no more as well. How worried should I be?
5 answers 5