Hljb asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

What color red should I dye my hair?

I naturally have really dark brown hair. I am pale and have blue eyes. I don't want my hair to have that red that just screams 'this isn't natural!' I know that wouldn't work for me. But should I go for something darker or lighter? I don't want to look washed out. Please help!

green - it would suit perfectly.

A dark mahogany, I have naturally dark brown hair too and the dark mahogany went perfectly, didn't look too red that screamed that I dyed it, but looked quite nice.

Source(s): me

Red

I think a rich dark red would work. Kind of like a deep red with a hint of cranberry if you know what I mean.

I have the same color hair and i died mine with kool-aid. The dark cherry looks amazing!

my friend is super pale and has blue eyes too! she recently dyed her hair this color: http://www3.pictures.fp.zimbio.com/2008+MTV+Video+...

i personally thought that before she dyed it, it would look bad because shes so pale.. but that color looks beautiful on her