Hljb asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

What color red should I dye my hair?

I naturally have really dark brown hair. I am pale and have blue eyes. I don't want my hair to have that red that just screams 'this isn't natural!' I know that wouldn't work for me. But should I go for something darker or lighter? I don't want to look washed out. Please help!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best answer

green - it would suit perfectly.

• 7 years ago

A dark mahogany, I have naturally dark brown hair too and the dark mahogany went perfectly, didn't look too red that screamed that I dyed it, but looked quite nice.

Source(s): me
  • 7 years ago

Red

• 7 years ago

I think a rich dark red would work. Kind of like a deep red with a hint of cranberry if you know what I mean.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I have the same color hair and i died mine with kool-aid. The dark cherry looks amazing!

• 7 years ago

my friend is super pale and has blue eyes too! she recently dyed her hair this color: http://www3.pictures.fp.zimbio.com/2008+MTV+Video+...

i personally thought that before she dyed it, it would look bad because shes so pale.. but that color looks beautiful on her

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.