Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

I believe there is GOD?

I believe there is a supernatural diety with higher powers. It's like energy. its everywhere. what are your honest thoughts?

• Cowboy
    Favorite Answer

Ok, you have the right to believe.

• Brenda

Your belief is well founded! We are all created with the knowledge of the existence of the Lord and a desire to know Him. It is for this reason that the Scriptures encourage parents to bring up their children in a godly manner so that they will come to know the Lord. I am a born again Christian of many years and know the Lord through His indwelling Holy Spirit and as such have a personal relationship with Him. Scripture also tells us in Romans 1:20 that the very creation every where testifies of the existence of a Creator and the Lord holds man to be without excuse. I have seen over the years how many people try and satisfy the inner desire that we all have by amassing material wealth but in reality this desire can only truly be satisfied by the indwelling presence of the Lord in the person of the Holy Spirit. You believe there is a God! I'm also inclined to think that He is calling you into a personal relationship with Him as He has instilled in you the belief that He exists. Go to Him right now in simple prayer and enjoy His company as the things He will give you have eternal value and a relationship with Him is unbeatable. God Bless!

Source(s): King James Bible + born again
  • Raja

God exists but I am not sure whether He is everywhere. But He can connect a living soul to all souls of all human beings and other creatures.

We are created beings. (The word 'created' is self-explanatory.) That doesn't comes under natural way of life. We are not natural but unnatural beings. I mean we are just robots made of different materials (flesh, bones, tissues etc.,). There are ever existing eternal beings which knew neither death nor birth and God is the chief of these eternal beings. IN FACT THIS IS THE REAL EVER EXISTING PHENOMENON. Some people asks "Who created God?". This is because they think from the state what they are. That's why they are unable to understand the truth.

God never bothers who believe Him. God cannot watch each and every human being at the same time. That's why He had created the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits. A human being is not a single spirit. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits or invisible elements which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not a human's own. A human being is just a robot made of different materials (flesh, bones, tissues etc.,) and a toy of the spirits for their games.

• Pheby

I believe in the unsearchable there is a living God. I do not like the concept that God is some kind of power; or some kind of wisdom, some kind of rightiousness or punishment and so on and He is just natural. I also don't believe that we must worship Him or do some ritual as kind of worship Him. I think we too shall be natural.

I do believe in God. I can only say good things about God coz I know he is there to protect us and guide us through the right way.

Nice

• david

Are you nameless etc?

we say that God is all and everything in and throughout the totality which is Cosmos.

All stems from that knowledge indeed it is so. Amen.

Source(s): Theosophy.

There's large difference between a 'god' and energy...

Energy has always existed... gods never have ;)

~

And your belief makes little difference to God.

However, your absolute trust would make difference to you.

I am personally convinced on physical , intellectual and Spiritual levels that God is my loving parent.

• Kwark

You are entitled to your thoughts.

If you want to bring it out in public, it you better have evidence otherwise you will get ripped appart.