? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 years ago

What are the most popular/active Victoria's Secret angels of 2013 and how many are there?

I know there's Barbara Palvin, Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss. What are the names of the rest? I think there's about 12. I've recently discovered that I'd like to grow up to be a Victoria's Secret model and I'd just like to know and understand more about their career.

• Favourite answer

There are 12 Victoria's secret angels currently but a little over 30 Victoria's secret models. The most popular Angels most likely being Adriana Lima (Brazilian), Alessandra Ambrosio (Brazilian), Candace Swanepoel (South African), Miranda Kerr (Australian), and Behati Prinsloo (Namibian). What you would need to do to become a Victoria's Secret model is something of the following:

They all diet and exercise like champions. If you are lazy and like to eat good food than this job is not right. But if you are not go for it.

Best height to be around 5'9

Although they are considered curvy, they are still model world so they are actually pretty skinny, Ideal measures to be a VS angel is 34'24'34

It helps to get on the cover of Vogue before your 18 (THIS IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT AS THERE IS SO MUCH COMPETITION AND IT IS A VERY PRESTIGOUS MAGAZINE!!!)

You have a greater chance if you are from another country.

You also MUST be stunning and have something different (good) about yourself. Far from average.

Be sure your actually okay with walking around with lingerie in from of millions of strange women and men (and perverts), and with paparazzi following you around all day and creeping at night. Showbiz is stressful.

The people at Victoria's Secret are extremely specific and according to them there are only 100 girls that could qualify for this job in the entire globe. And there is a lot of competition... But good luck to you anyways. =)

Source(s): I also wanted to be a VS model and looked up info.

No, I think it's fine. That's a really unique costume. Just be careful of boys! LOL, maybe you should bring a swearter or hoodie if it gets cold. Have fun! And Halloween is FINALLY on a Friday this year!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!