How much do xbox live accounts cost? Also how do guys feel about girl gamers?

So I have played on my little brother's xbox and his xbox live account and I found out I like playing the xbox. I want to buy my own xbox live account so I don't have to use his. So how much is it a month? Lastly how do guys feel about girl gamers?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best answer

like timmy said 60 dollars a year but as low as 5 dollars a month. Girl gamers are fine with me as long as they play fair. I don't treat them differently then other players [why dose gender mater in a game (I'm a guy)]

• Pete
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Not bothered If a gamer is male or female. It's not much for the gold membership, you'll get it off eBay cheaper than you will in shops or directly from Xbox. You save money if you buy 12 months membership rather than paying monthly 12 months is about £30 off eBay approximately $50

• 7 years ago

It's about 5 dollars a month and I think girl gamers are hot. what do you play?

Why don't you wait for the next gen xbox to come out?

• 6 years ago

Girl gamers are rare, guys love them. Its bery expensive 60$ a game 60$ for live

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

About 5-6 a month and I like gamer girls but they might not be that cool on live

Source(s): I have xbox live
  • Timmy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

xbox live is 60 dollars for a years sub

its 29 for 3 months i believe

and a gamer is a gamer gender is unimportant

video games are a medium for all ages and both genders

• 7 years ago

For me the girl gamers are coolest girls in the world!

Source(s): Http://superfreeapps.mywapblog.com
  • 7 years ago

Why are you doing stuff for boys? Boys on xbox aren't worth it, please. Why don't you ask brother or parents? Sheesh.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.