promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why aren't Barcelona fans happy with their title?

They just won the title yet their fans are posting numerous questions harping about Madrid LOL

Seems really insecure to me, maybe the title feels a little hollow? After all, they were dominated by their rivals this season, luckily they never met in the CL as RM would have beaten Barcelona in all four competitions this season...

Update:

What crisis are Barcelona in? LOL 95+ point season, CL and cup semi finals and that's a crisis? Shows how new these fans are! Lmao

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Doc
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

They got so much crap this season, its hard to celebrate. Their era is over with the 7-0 Bayern loss, Madrid beat them 2 times in 5 days, Messi is injured, the Barca reputation is severely injured, there is alot of damage done. They should be happy with a title win though.

@Maradona Jr. _ A.C.A.B. - Are you serious? "I hope next season you will improve because this season was just pathetic and to be honest really boring." The Barca style of play is the most boring football to watch. If Madrid was pathetic and we beat you twice, that makes Barca worse than garbage. You think Barca would of beat Madrid in the CL? We lost in the CL because of 1 penalty, you lost because of 7 goals. Your a pathetic excuse of a Barca fan and to football in general.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

They just won the title yet their fans are posting numerous questions harping about Madrid LOL

Seems really insecure to me, maybe the title feels a little hollow? After all, they were dominated by their rivals this season, luckily they never met in the CL as RM would have beaten Barcelona in all four competitions this season...

• We won the title few months ago..... I see no reason why would we talk about that now.

If Real and Barca met in CL then Real would lose without a doubt. You're forgetting (like always) that there was absolutely no motivation against Real this season.... it was like playing any other middle table club. Real was simply not serious opponent, I mean lets be honest here..... you're playing against a team that has 16 points less than you and it's only start of the second half of the season... how in the hell will you take them seriously..lol.... you KNOW that even if you lose you will still have 13 points of advantage. Simple fact....

I hope next season you will improve because this season was just pathetic and to be honest really boring.

PS: Barca is in a little crisis, those 95 points are all Messi... our attackers are not scoring and our defence was worse than Pepe& S.Ramos combination..... thanks to Messi we survived but in finish of the season we saw how vulnerable we are without him. But Neymar and Hummels or T.Silva will solve this little problem.

• Abzman
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

They are still feeling the side effects from being raped by Munich and Madrid home and away in the space of 2-3 months.

P.s. No-one like the first comment. He said 7-0 and he has 7 likes to 0 dislikes...lets try and leave it like that ;)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • R9.
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Lol, They are just insecure , because they lost every big game this season . Not to mention the 7-0 r@pe , by Bayern , that must have been embarrassing.

• Wise
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

The only unhappy people here are the RM glory hunters. Barca had a much better season than RM even though Barca are in a crisis. Just because we werent able to defeat RM and the referee in the league doesn't devalue the title at all. It's okay, you dont have to keep all your anger bottled up inside, and if asking questions about Barca helps you through your misery then so be it.

edit: lol according to your rm buddies thats a crisis

• 7 years ago

Why wouldn't we ? lol, I'm extremely happy with our La Liga triumph.

Real Madrid, a team with the most expensive players in history, coached by the "special one" v a "weak" Barcelona team ?

Barcelona still wins the league........LOLOLOLOL

• Doc gave a very good answer.

I couldnt say it better

7-0

3-1

• 7 years ago

Real Madrid was the better team this season. Barcelona just had luck on their side.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Because the only way the could score against munich was in their own net

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.