when you were little do you used to believe some monster lived under your bed?

• Favorite Answer

No, I didn't.

Yes, yes, yes!

I called him something, my mom called him nobody. I'm still not sure what his name really was. I never saw him, but I KNEW he was there... he was always waiting for the right time to get me. I am so lucky that I shared a room. How I wished he would have taken my brother. HeeHee.

As I got older I got smarter and put my bedding on the floor. Ha! no space under the bed now, but how could I explain to my boyfriend (now husband) about the monster under the bed.

So.........instead of explaining and growing up I kept quite and grew OUT. I grew out so much that now the monster was the one to be afraid. I was not empowered knowing that at anytime I could squash him with all the growing I had done.

Now I'm older and I guess the monster is not interested anymore :( I haven't felt him in awhile unless it's him in the closet ???

No.

When I was little,I believe only lots of sock lives under my bed

followed by lots of toy that I didn't put back into the box so I

see no monster.

Not just the bed, the closet too. ;-; If I dropped one of my stuffed animals off of the bed while I was trying to sleep, and the room was dark, I'd let it stay there because I thought something would grab my arm from under the bed as I tried to pick it up. :3 I don't believe that stuff anymore though. I still get spooked by the closet if I watch a really scary horror movie though. >->

No I didnt think there was a monster under the bed. I was it I scared all the monsters away. lol

• ?

I used to afraid of cat and always feel its under my bed. when ever I get out of bed always call my mom to take me away of bed and I never forget to see under the bed whether cat is not there. Thank you. For me Cat was the Monster. Thank you.

Source(s): ever feel
  • How did you know? I still believe that they live there.

They come out and dance as soon as I close my eyes. And they steal my socks and take then under my bed, and mom thinks that I threw them. lol...Just kidding...

But yes, when I was small, I was afraid to keep my foot down.

When I closed my eyes while having a shower, I would believe that a monster is coming towards me, and I'd quickly open my eyes again...lol

I believed wolves lived under my bed and would bite my ankles if I got off the bed so I would run and jump to the bed and jump as far off the bed as I could.

When I was little my knowledge was very little to think of something so complicated like that.But after I became an adult,I cant sleep alone because of my "under-bed-stupid-monster".

No. I WAS the monster under the bed. Ask my sister.

when i'm in childhood, i didn't believe that a monster lived under my bed.