What should I do about my pill loving boyfriend?

It seems like if he has the chance, he'll take any pill if it's mind altering. Xanax, Ativan, Morphine, Oxy, Vicodin, Adderall....those are just the main one's I've noticed. I found a bottle in his car recently with the following pills, 15 mg Oxycodone, Alprazolam 0.5 mg, Diazepam 5 mg, Morphine... show more It seems like if he has the chance, he'll take any pill if it's mind altering. Xanax, Ativan, Morphine, Oxy, Vicodin, Adderall....those are just the main one's I've noticed.

I found a bottle in his car recently with the following pills, 15 mg Oxycodone, Alprazolam 0.5 mg, Diazepam 5 mg, Morphine 30 mg, Morphine 15 mg. They were in an ibuprofen bottle, and later that night he asked me for the bottle and said he needs an ibuprofen cuz he was getting a headache. I asked him what he was taking (already knowing what's in the bottle) and he replied 'ibuprofen".

When I'm able to, I check on his computer history, and recently have found these searches:
1. small round blue pill cor 130 = Amphetamine 5 mg = Adderall
2. ativan vs xanax
3. white pill r 063 = Lorazepam 2 mg
4. white pill rx 774 = Lorazepam 2 MG
5. white pill rx 773 = Lorazepam 1 mg

So basically IDK what to do. I see no end in the pill usage in sight, and due to my father being addicted to pills and heroin, this just doesn't sit well with me. I've asked him to stop, explained how it makes me feel with my dad's history, he says he's cutting back, but I'm not stupid and I know he's just getting better at hiding it.