Will you vote for Hillary "Butcher of Benghazi" Clinton in 2016?

Come on Liberals. Why the hell do we have so many bases in the Middle East and Arab World if we're just going to watch our own people die?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best answer

First she has to run, then she has to win the Democratic nomination. I probably won't vote for her because Bill will come with her.

• virgen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Hillary can't don't forget the place she left her automobile keys. She used to be sick, passed out on her own ground......By myself. Nobody wishes to be near that bicth. No longer bill, not Chelsey and sure as hell now not the secret provider retailers she's received penned up out back in the Slave Quarters. EDIT; sorry, the slave quarters don't seem to be out again, they are extra towards the entrance off to the facet.... Which you can even see the gigantic inexperienced unmbrella with google earth. 15 historical apartment Lane Chappaqua, the big apple

• 7 years ago

Let's be honest: If Hillary Clinton was a man, the left wouldn't love her nearly as much as they claim to do now.

That, and they said they loved her....right up until they found a half-white community organizer with ties to domestic terrorists and a wife who hated America they found they could love more.

• 7 years ago

Sure I will, if she tells me to.

I generally just do what I'm told.

It's a great way to live, I don't have to think, question, or care about anything!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeff
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Every body seems mad at Ben Gazi, maybe he needed to be slapped up by that Hillary lady bro!

• Randy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I'd happily vote for her if I could even though she's too good for your country. You guys dont deserve her and like all elected officials you guys would do what you could to distroy her, just because you can.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

you mean that skank that watched americans dying and who had the power to do something but didn't?

-yeah, I don't think so. Killing people is nothing new to the clintons, they even created a word for it since it happens so often.

Arkancide.

http://www.arkancide.com/

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

nope she as all dem/libs and those who vote that way are retards

• 7 years ago

Totally with you there, bro

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

I would happily vote for Hillary.

Benghazi question count: 1,000,000,527

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.