Laura asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 8 years ago

Pizza, Chinese or Fish & Chips?

Ok it's my birthday on Friday. My dad said I could order dinner. But I'm not sure what to get plz help.

If I were you, it would be Fish&Chips but only because all the local F&C places have closed. We have pizza and Chinese places everywhere but I miss the crispy-crunchy fish. What do you feel like eating that's celebratory. For its colors alone, I would think that Chinese would look festive.

If you want a hearty dinner, get fish n' chips. If you want something easy going, get pizza. If you want an elaborate meal, get a whole bunch of Chinese dishes. If you want a fantastic feast, order them ALL!

• pmt853

A starter of tomato & anchovy pizza from the little stall at the back of the Vatican; main course of huss & chips from the Blue Dolphin in Hastings Old Town; washed down with sweet dim sum from Tianjin market and a couple of Tsing Taos.

• KJHIUG

If it is delivery go with Pizza or Chinese.

If you are going out, fish and chips.

Might I also suggest Thai?

Pizza huts pepperoni pizza

Order a pizza! With everything on it. Make it a large;)

Well Chinese of course!

Fish n chips for me ;)

I'd prefer pizza, but it's your birthday which do you like most?

• All of them, pig out on your birthday,