The ones that identify as Messianic Jews are the true Christians?

By true Christians I mean the ones that truly follow Yeshua(Jesus). Why do I ask? Well, a lot of Christians tell me that all you have to do to be saved is accept Jesus (and they even make an idol of Jesus and pray to him, using the man-made trinity idea). They generally seem to think that the 10 commandments no... show more By true Christians I mean the ones that truly follow Yeshua(Jesus).

Why do I ask? Well, a lot of Christians tell me that all you have to do to be saved is accept Jesus (and they even make an idol of Jesus and pray to him, using the man-made trinity idea). They generally seem to think that the 10 commandments no longer count, as the covenant is salvation by grace only.

What was the point in Yeshua living a perfect example of a sinless life, keeping Jewish tradition such as the 10 commandments and the feasts of the Torah, just for us to say "it's ok, as long as we accept Jesus we can rape, murder and for care because we have grace"?

Yes we have grace - because living a sinless life is impossible for us, we will break commandments at times, it is impossible not to, but YHWH wants us to live by them the best we can, and his son will atone for those we break by accident, through his grace, not just give us a free licence to live how we want. By walking in his footsteps we SHOW that we accept him. "For even demons believe on him, but will not be saved" "he who safeth with his lips but not show in his heart, I shall sendeth away saying - you did not know me". (Rough quotes from memory).

"The 10 commandments died on the cross with Jesus" - really? I didn't see that last time I read the scripture. That sounds like something emperor Constantine made up in 400AD when he did away with Jewish tradition and mixed paganism into Christianity.

"Those who live by the law die by the law" - we cannot live only by the law, which is why we have the grace of atonement from Yeshua when we can't - man cannot live by bread alone but that doesn't mean that bread will kill us. In fact it is important for sustainence, but its not the be all and end all. What this means is that the Jews that don't accept Jesus as their blood sacrifice cannot be saved because it is impossible to live by the law without error, if you live long enough to become response for your actions (ie beyond infancy).

War do you think?

Note - I dot want lots of people coming here only to try and tell me what a messianic Jew is or is not, that is not the question.
Update: Typo: what do you think?