Volusion, BigCartel, Shopify or Big Commerce?

I am opening a small online clothes store/boutique. I will be designing the Illustrations for the clothes myself but using a third party printing company to print the designs to the clothes. I have made a basic website myself of how I am wanting it to look... but i was told its usually best to use a web template... show more I am opening a small online clothes store/boutique. I will be designing the Illustrations for the clothes myself but using a third party printing company to print the designs to the clothes.
I have made a basic website myself of how I am wanting it to look... but i was told its usually best to use a web template from my Shopping Cart provider as these are fully customisable usually.

Firstly, is this a good bit of advice?
Secondly, which Shopping Cart would be best for me?
Thirdly, the site will be a '.com' and so I would prefer for it not to mention something silly like "Powered by Big Cartel" etc on the page.
And lastly, the price! Im on a low budget as I am just starting up. I still need to buy a '.com' so if any of the Shopping Carts comes with Hosting/Domain this would be a help too.

All advice is welcome - Many Thanks in advance! :D