Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

What good is a heart if it's broke?

• V12

A heart's value is increased when the heart is broken . Yes , a broken heart is more valuable . not for the heart breaker . its just the value of heart that increases .

Read it again , did you get my point ?

:)

Heart which is an organ and pump the blood is broken means end of life. Second, the heart which store the emotions if broken give much pain which result in tears some one become upset. Thank you.

Source(s): ever feel
  • Listen

You can string it on a necklace and give it to your boy/girlfriend before he/she moves away and starts seeing someone else while you stupidly wait alone for the odd weekend call or monthly visit which stretches to an infinity of sadness and heartache.

• A Duck

Spare heart parts!

The heart is still good. There's always someone out there that can mend it:)

Got To Get Better in a Little While http://youtu.be/VJa1rvPwgrk

Youtube thumbnail

Well little bunny...even a broken heart is needed to pump blood to the penis

Not very good but God always heals our scars. He is my Healer :) <3

I think I'd know.