Do you believe in Jesus?

BQ: do you believe in god?

Bq: do you believe what the bible says?

God: right, idk what my religion is honestly. I dont believe in Jesus. I mean he could have existed but a man that gave sight to the blind? I dont know what to believe. I absolutely believe nothing from the bible. Do you think hell exist? Oh right you don't believe in god. Anyways, i believe in god but not the bible or Jesus. Do you know what belief/ whatever that is called? Anyways, i think that you have your reasons for being atheist.

• God

I believe that Jesus EXISTED, but I don't believe that he was the Messiah. I don't believe that there is a Messiah.

BQ: No. I'm sorry. I'm an agnostic atheist. PLEASE don't call me a horrible person just because of my religious beliefs.

BQ2: Absolutely not. The Bible states that people of African descent were cursed and that women should never speak in a church or temple. If you believe that everything in the Bible is the word of God, what do you have to say about that? Please don't give me a thumbs down. I don't believe with the Bible's stance on people of African descent or women (I'm female), I'm simply trying to challenge you to explain why you believe everything in the Bible is the absolute truth, if you do, when confronted with my second sentence.

-The Almighty

Source(s): American girl.

I believe a man named Jesus walked the earth just like I believe that the Buddha did as well as confuscious did. When it comes to the bible I believe some of the stories but a lot of them are hard to believe. I was raised in a Christian household but I am a realist and I prefer to have physical evidence that something exists. I wish I could and I want to believe in god but I'm too much of a realist to convince myself he exists. Kinda reminds me of Santa lol.

• Yes, sure. :D I saw him in a YouTube video! He was being chased by a guy. :]

BQ: Not exactly...?

BQ: No. The Bible basically says "Yeah, women suck!" and "Yeah, animals were meant to be eaten so let's kill all of them right now!". As a girl who loves animals, how am I suppose to believe that? :/

Source(s): I will be waiting to be thumbed down by you religious freaks.....

To the first question, yes in that he was a historical person.

To the second, just no.

To the third, I think some of the things may have happened, but most of the contents are lies and bull.

Q1 - Yes, but only as a prophet from God (Allah)

Q2 - Yes, I'm a Muslim

Q3 - I haven't read the Bible, sorry. Our religional book is Al-Quran.

Source(s): Islam

I believe there was a dude named Jesus

Nope

Hell no

I think he's a pretty good teacher, real or not, you could learn something from him. I don't believe in God, and no.

Yes.

He could have been a real person but there isn't enough proof

I'm agnostic but I would say no

No

• aha!

i think Jesus could have been a real person.

BQ: no

no