Adam asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Who has a better chance of having a sophomore slump: RGIII, Russel Wilson, Andrew Luck, or Colin Kaepernick?

Understanding that Kaepernick was not actually a rookie last season, he did get his first NFL action and deserves to be in the conversation.

Packers fan voting for Kaepernick....shocker. Wishful thinking for week one?

Favorite Answer

Kaepernick won his first 2 playoff games and almost pulled of an amazing comeback in his third, so there is no way he will crumble under pressure. Should take Niners to Superbowl this year, a born leader and great QB.

Luck will have a good year. Pretty average team around him but he can handle it.

I really hope Wilson will have a bad year, but he is good and Seahawks will be Contenders.

Knee injuries are the WORST and RGIII is great but will need to be careful on those knees of his.

So RGIII most likely

First of all, I am a Niners fan so I am trying not to be biased here! Kaepernick has such a great team all around him and they are constantly adding weapons to aid him so I don't think it will be him. Wilson is also very good and also has a great team around him (unfortunately!) so I think he is safe as well. Andrew, well he is full of 'Luck' (lame I know!) he will also be alright. Now RGIII on the other hand is coming off an injury. He had much more hype than any of the previously mentioned. I feel that due to both of these reasons, he is the one that is most likely to have a sophomore slump.

• Bart

Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick

• Luck

• MFFL

RGIII is most likely, coming off of ACL surgery, but I think Wilson will slump a bit.

Kaepernick crumpling under the pressure

• RGIII because of his health and that he'll probably change his playing style to be less aggressive which could hurt his production.

RG3 because his stats were so good last year that it would be hard to repeat plus he is coming off an injury.

All of them but Luck